Tuesday 14 June 2011

R.A.K

Well 1st let me just tell them that don't know already know what RAK is,
Its a RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS,

Well iv had the BIGGEST EVER RAK you ever did see,from a very sweet kind lady name Clarie Aka Gotpaintinmyhair.
Let me tell you it was massive and i just cant stop crying, too think that Clarie would send me some much yummmy stuff is just amazing and i couldnt even begin to thank Clarie words are just failing me right now,
Hubby (Chris) thought id been on Evil Ebay,,,LOL,
And has said hes going to buy me a Camcorder so i can video things like this because belive me the pictures just don't do it any justice at all.

                                         
  CHECK OUT THE SIZE OF THE BOX ^^^^^

                                                   
   FULL TO THE VERY TOP

                       
 THE FLOWERS WERE ALL IN A ENVELOPE TAPE TO THE TOP

                 
  WHAT CAN YOU SAY WHEN YOU GET A HAPPY MAIL LIKE THIS

         
 LOOK AT ALL THE STAMPS, THERE'S MORE THERE THEN IV ALREADY GOT

                                     
   HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SO MANY INK PADS
                                                   and there's a load's of  PINK lady's

                                                   
        IT JUST KEEP'S GOING

                                                               
  AND MORE STAMP'S.
                                                     
   Like i said picture just don't cut it,

I ready can not put into words how Claire has made me feel today. and from the bottom of my heart sweet i say THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS YOU X

3 comments:

mitzi curry said...

Now this is what i call a haul!!! Couldn't have happend to anyone sweeter or funnier then you!!
Congrats!!!

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Glad to make you happy today! I just realized I didn't include an acrylic stamping block for the un-mounted stamps! Hope you have one

Anonymous said...

Your daughter said you cried for hours and I truly wanted to see what made you so joyful! Claire is indeed a saint and be sure you craft on and make us all proud! Lots of hugs and creativity! Gina