Wednesday 18 January 2012

Sketchy Wednesday

I just LOVE doing theses sketches they make you use colours and shapes i wont use any other time
This week i again went with a tag,,,you know i love my tags,,:)

THIS WEEK SKETCH BY ELISA KAMMERDIENER,

MY TAG


This week the tag did two things
1st i used it 4 jess DT
2nd i am useing it 4 my UIU 

I used Burlap iv had 4 ages and a flower i made after watching YT 
And of course  i used my ''Greeting From Home'' set
And chose 
''Holding down the fort untill you return home''


Hope you like it,
Don't 4get to go see the DT girls over at Jess's blog
And say hi to Jess on her FACEBOOK page

SANDY XX :)

4 comments:

Minxy said...

Cute tag and pocket, I love a bit o burlap

Felicia said...

Love this!!! *huggles* =0)

Carol B. said...

Nice tag and pocket. Like the burlap
Carol B

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the burlap and your Yo-Yo flower turned out wonderful!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com